With the growing popularity of PPE systems , this has led the way to other methods of using vending in new and interesting ways. This of course has gave birth to the the new medical vending machine.
If you operate a hospital or medical centre, these units are very helpful and will even save you money. Some reasons why you may like a medical vending machine is due to them being able to safely store your medical items, as well as keep clutter away from the work place. By having a cleaner, and more organised work environment, this will allow everyone to work more efficiently.
The main reason why organisations opt for these systems is because they ultimately will save you lots of money. If you work in the medical field, you may know that thousands of dollars worth of items go missing or get stolen each year. In today’s economy, these kind of losses are not viable. Choosing a medical vending system to is the most affordable and effective way of dealing wit this issue.
What Exactly Are Medical Vending Machines?
- They store, display and dispense medical items for employees or clients
- The system works in conjunction with a smart card system and software which allows you to keep track of who the goods are being given out to.
- They will make your work place much safer and less cluttered.
- By using these systems, you’ll be show casing your companies dedication to OH&S.
How Do They Work?
Each staff member will have their own smart card assigned to them. They’ll need to then swipe their card in the system in order to dispense an item.
What Items Can These Systems Store?
- Much more
Any Other Benefits?
Yes! These systems have the ability to:
- Record details of the user such as their name
- Record details of the item dispensed such date & time and name of it
- Provide details on stock levels for each of your items
How Can I Purchase One?
In order to buy medical vending machines, please phone us on 1300 629 153 or visit contact us. If you have any questions about in regards to these systems, feel free to call us and our friendly and knowledgeable team will assist you in any way that we can.